PLEASE READ EVERYTHING INCLUDING TERMS OF SALE!
As you can imagine, this sale may generate a lot of email. Please be patient. The seller will contact you directly.
Each doll or doll lot (sold as a group) has a number pinned to her (or them). This is a useful way for you and the seller to identify the doll(s). Please put the doll's number in the subject line of your inquiry.
All dolls are sold as you see them in the picture and as indicated in the description. Some are in good shape, some are not. The price is based on condition. Please ask ALL questions up front as this is a final sale with no returns. Some suggested questions to ask:
1. Does she have eyelashes?
2. Are their any stains?
3. Are the limbs loose and floppy or tight?
4. Does she have her pullring?
5. Any chews, bites, or tears?
Please note (and you already know this since you've been studying the Baby Crissy pages on this site), without the doll's original outfit and/or box, it is nearly impossible to tell if she is a 70s or 80s version. Remember, some 70s issues may have one or two hard limbs, or all soft limbs. Also, some 80s issues will have all hard limbs, or all soft limbs, or some of both. Asking about the doll's decade of manufacture cannot be answered.
Costs vary for shipping the dolls; it is based on where you live. We love to combine items to ship in one carton. When you inquire about availability, please supply your zip code. By pre-packing your order, having it weighed at the post office, and using your zip code, your shipping costs will be determined. United States Postal Service's Parcel Post service is recommended as you KNOW these dolls are heavy. Tracking numbers are recommended to protect all involved.
When your inquiry is received, the seller will provide information on condition, etc. Please refer to the doll's number so that you and the seller will be talking about the same item. Again, please put the doll's number in the subject line.
Please ask ALL questions up front as there is no plan to accept returns.
The ONLY dolls for sale are the items that you see pictured. No other dolls are available.
Sales are first come-first served. Sorry... the seller is unable to place a hold on any item.
All orders are payable through Paypal using the seller's email address.
1. Baby Crissy, Good - redressed, head needs to be stuffed, $12
2. Baby Crissy, Fair –redressed, no eyelashes, $12
3. Baby Crissy, Good – black – redressed, $30
4. Baby Crissy, Good- redressed, full foundation hair, $18
5. Baby Crissy, Good – redressed, good hair, $18
6. Baby Crissy, Good – redressed, plump full face, blush faded out $18
7. Baby Crissy, Good - redressed, high color, $18
8. Baby Crissy, Good – excellent hair, redressed, pretty girl! $25
9. Baby Crissy, Good – excellent hair, redressed, lovely, $25
10. Baby Crissy, Good – redressed, $18
11. Baby Crissy, Good – redressed, pretty skin tone, ‘tail needs usual detangling
12. Baby Crissy, Good - redressed, plump full face, $18
13. Baby Crissy, (8 total) various conditions – may be used for parts, box lot includes ALL 8 dolls, varying conditions, $40
14. Baby Crissy, (8 total) various conditions – may be used for parts, may be used for parts, box lot includes ALL 8 dolls, varying conditions, $40
15. Baby Crissy, (4 total) various conditions – may be used for parts, $25 for lot, includes all 4 dolls shown, one without eyelashes
16. Baby Crissy, (5 total) various conditions – may be used for parts, $30 for lot, includes all 5 dolls shown, some staining, some without eyelashes
17. Look Around Crissy with box but no papers, $20, box has much shelf wear, works
18. Crissy – good, redressed, hair needs grooming, $8
19. Crissy – excellent/good, dressed as shown in issue dress, pretty hair, $12
20. Crissy – good, redressed, hair needs grooming, $8
21. Crissy – Good, issue dress, hair needs grooming, cheek-rubs $8
22. Crissy - fair, hair needs attention, redressed, $4
23. Crissy – (3 total) fair to poor – may be used for parts, lot includes 3 dolls, 2 issue dresses, 1 pair of issue boots, damage to dolls as shown in picture, some stains, truly will be a labor of love, $7 for all
24. Crissy – fair, $4
25. Crissy - fair, redressed, face stained (needs bleaching), eyes need cleaning, $4
26. Crissy - (2 total) fair, one black (has modesty tape on chest), one white, both have eyelashes $35
27. Movin’ Groovin’ Crissy - excellent/good, in issue dress/boots, nice face, no rubs, has eyelashes, $15
Regarding shipping quotes to Australia: Unfortunately, the rate of exchange CHARGED BY PAYPAL is huge, and the seller will have to eat the costs. So with sincerest apologies, the seller is unable to send shipments to Australia.
Send email to 1933Hall@gmail.com or click link below for a prepopulated email (will not work with Yahoo).
Send an email to inquire.
Please add this email address to your 'accepted email' list or to your address
book so that the reply to you will not end up in your spam file.